we don't currently have any
projects that fit your criteria
Warehaus York, PA
Warehaus is currently seeking to hire a Electrical Designer to join our Studio in York, PA. This position will work under the general supervision of the Project Engineer and/or Project Manager throughout the design and preparation of all company related electrical projects. This person will develop models within Revit 3D modeling software, as well as perform basic electrical calculations.
Applicants Must Possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and/or 5 years of Electrical Design & Construction Experience
• EIT license in the state of PA is preferred but not required
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
• Proficiency in Lighting Design Software (Acuity Visual Software, Elum Tools)
• General knowledge of short circuit and volt drop calculations.
• General knowledge of commercial power distribution.
• General knowledge of commercial lighting and lighting control.
• General knowledge and understanding of the National Electrical Code (NEC), International Building Code (IBC), and International Energy Conservation Code (IECC).
We are an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
We are curious.
We create places that enrich living and working.
WE ARE WAREHAUS.
• Self-managed time off
• In-house acupuncture, fitness and wellness center
• Pool table and ping-pong tournaments
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision Employer-matched 401k
Interested applicants may apply by emailing your resume/CV to dolschefski (at) warehausae.com