we don't currently have any
projects that fit your criteria
Warehaus York, PA
LEAD ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER
Warehaus is continuing to grow our Studio in York, PA and we are currently seeking to hire a Lead Architectural Designer.
We are looking for an architectural lead design expert who excels in the process of articulating design through documentation and the construction process.
Applicants Must Possess:
• Passion for Architecture
• 5-10 years professional experience; generalist who can design and detail
• Thoughtful design experience in projects ranging from high-end residential to large scale industrial, institutional and commercial architecture
• Technical knowledge of building codes, energy codes, ADA requirements
• Experience and interest in all phases of projects
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup
• Excellent graphic and presentation skills with experience in Adobe CS software
• Registered Architect
We are an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
We are curious.
We create places that enrich living and working.
WE ARE WAREHAUS.
• Self-managed time off
• In-house acupuncture, fitness and wellness center
• Pool and ping-pong tournaments
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision Employer-matched 401k
Interested applicants may apply by emailing your resume/CV to aliddick (at) warehausae.com
Back to Opportunities