we don't currently have any
projects that fit your criteria
Warehaus York, PA
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
Warehaus is currently seeking to hire a Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our studio. The position will allow you to apply your marketing expertise and experience creating a wide range of communications – fliers, social media content, email campaigns, website content, and video concept development. You will be responsible to facilitate the RFP/RFQ/RFI process and award submittals, create presentations, log/edit video footage, plan events and the assist in the development of marketing deliverables at Warehaus.
Applicants Must Possess:
• 2+ years of professional experience, including logging/editing video footage using Adobe Premier, photo editing with Adobe Photoshop and image management with Adobe Bridge
• General experience with the Adobe Suite, including InDesign
• Undergraduate degree in marketing/communications, preferred
• Great time management, self-drive, curiosity and the willingness to learn
• Must be able and willing to work some nights and weekends
We are an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
We are curious.
We create places that enrich living and working.
WE ARE WAREHAUS.
• Self-managed time off
• In-house acupuncture, fitness and wellness center
• Pool table and ping-pong tournaments
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision Employer-matched 401k
Interested applicants may apply by emailing your resume/CV to dolschefski (at) warehausae.com