we don't currently have any
projects that fit your criteria
Warehaus York, PA
Warehaus is currently seeking to hire a Mechanical Designer to join our studio. This position will work under the general supervision of a Mechanical Engineer on the design of facility Mechanical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems. This person will develop models within Revit MEP modeling software, as well as perform calculations and complete system layouts.
Applicants Must Possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology, preferred
• Engineer in Training (EIT) certificate, preferred
• Proficiency in Revit MEP and AutoCAD
• At least two years’ experience in the design of commercial and industrial buildings
We are an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
We are curious.
We create places that enrich living and working.
WE ARE WAREHAUS.
• Self-managed time off
• In-house acupuncture, fitness and wellness center
• Pool and ping-pong tournaments
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision Employer-matched 401k
Interested applicants may apply by emailing your resume/CV to dolschefski (at) warehausae.com