we don't currently have any
projects that fit your criteria
Warehaus York, PA
MECHANICAL ENGINEER | PROJECT MANAGER
Warehaus is currently seeking to hire a Mechanical Engineer| Project Manager to join our Studio in York, PA.
Applicants Must Possess:
• 6+ years of professional mechanical engineering experience developing scope of work while working with clients, architects, engineers, building owners and tenants. Experience working on various project types and scales.
• At least three years of proven success in executing projects and managing support staff.
• Ability to design, document and spec all aspects of a building’s mechanical and plumbing system
• Licensed Engineer or on track for licensure within the next 2 years
• Strong technical knowledge of building and material design codes
• Proficiency in Revit MEP, AutoCAD, preferred
We are an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
We are curious.
We create places that enrich living and working.
WE ARE WAREHAUS.
• Self-managed time off
• In-house acupuncture, fitness and wellness center
• Pool and ping-pong tournaments
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision Employer-matched 401k
Interested applicants may apply by emailing your resume/CV to aliddick (at) warehausae.com