we don't currently have any
projects that fit your criteria
Warehaus York, PA
Warehaus is currently seeking to hire a Structural Draftsperson to join our growing and dynamic structural team in York, PA. This position is responsible for the successful completion of structural construction documents.
Applicants Must Possess the Minimum Following Requirements:
• Registered Professional Engineer
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCad
• 5+ years of professional experience creating structural construction documents of various project types and scales.
• Ability to prepare construction documents in Revit (including project set up, modeling, detailing, and coordination)
• Associates Degree in an Architectural/Construction Field
Warehaus is an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that it is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
We are curious.
We create places that enrich living and working.
WE ARE WAREHAUS.
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
• Company matched 401K
• Self-managed time off
• Paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Years
Interested applicants may apply by emailing your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Back to Opportunities