we don't currently have any
projects that fit your criteria
Warehaus York, PA
STRUCTURAL DESIGNER EIT
Warehaus is currently seeking an experienced Structural Designer/EIT to join our Studio in York, PA. This position will work under the general supervision of the Structural Project Engineer and Project Manager throughout the design and preparation of all construction documents. S/he will develop models within Revit Structure 3D modeling software, as well as perform calculations. Qualified applicants will possess the following:
Applicants Must Possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural Engineering, with a focus on structural engineering
• Masters in Structural Engineering preferred
• EIT license in the Commonwealth of PA and on track to licensure
• Proficiency in Revit Structures and AutoCAD
• At least 2 to 4 years experience in the design of commercial and industrial buildings
We are an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that it is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
We are curious.
We create places that enrich living and working.
WE ARE WAREHAUS.
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
• Company matched 401K
• Self-managed time off
• Paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Years
Interested applicants may apply by emailing your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Back to Opportunities