Architectural Project Manager
Warehaus is a multi-disciplinary, award winning team of architects, designers and engineers driven by decades of technical know-how, diverse perspectives, and a calling to collaborate. We work side by side with our clients to complement their expertise and create design solutions built on collective insights and collaboration – it’s the foundation of who we are. We Listen. We Design. We Deliver.
Warehaus is seeking an experienced Architectural Project Manager to join our studio in York, PA. As a key member of our Architecture group, the Project Manager will serve as the lead of an architectural team on assigned projects of various types and scales, in an effort to successfully execute projects with the ultimate goal of exceeding client expectations. This position will have heavy client interaction. If you enjoy working with a dynamic team of A/E professionals and are looking for your next challenge, then this is the position for you!
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Managing architectural projects of various types and scales
- Building and maintaining high quality client relationships
- Responsible for project proposals, budgets, scopes and schedules
- Responsible for contract management
- Successfully oversees project execution from pre to post development
- Oversees QA/QC process
- Coordinates tasks for project team and delegates items as necessary
- Serves as a mentor
Applicants Must Possess the Minimum Following Requirements:
- Degree in Architecture or Construction Management (or 10 years’ experience)
- 5+ years of professional architectural or construction project management experience working on various project types and scales
- 5+ years of experience working with project scopes, budgets and contracts
- 5+ years of proven success in executing projects
- Demonstrated commitment to sustainability
- Experience working on projects of various types and scales
Registered Architect (Pennsylvania license preferred) and LEED accreditation are not required, but considered a benefit to the role.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work life balance