Architectural Project Manager
Warehaus is currently seeking Architectural Project Managers to join our Studio in York, PA. Responsibilities of this position include successful project execution and client management.
Applicants Must Possess:
• 10+ years of professional architectural experience working on various project types and scales.
• At least five years of proven success in executing projects
• Demonstrated commitment to sustainability (e.g. LEED certification, preferred)
• Licensed, preferably in PA, MD and/or VA
We are an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that it is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
• Company matched 401K
• Self-managed time off
• Paid holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Years
- civil engineering
- structural engineering
- adaptive reuse & preservation
- branding & graphic design