Business Development Director
Warehaus is seeking an experienced and dynamic Business Development Director to join our team. This role will be responsible for the planning, development and execution of business development strategies and activities for both the Architecture and Engineering disciplines at Warehaus. This position will play a key role in growing and developing qualifying leads for Warehaus in the regional territory through client relationship building, market positioning and sales. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious go-getter who communicates effectively with both prospects and team members with a proven track record of success winning work in the A/E industry.
- Strategically identifying new sales opportunities
- Pursuing leads for new projects & filling the pipeline
- Cultivating relationships with key client decision makers
- Managing client relationships
- Tracking progress and success of BD efforts
- Collaborating with leadership, practice leads, project managers and marketing staff to identify trends and areas of focus
- Promoting Warehaus to potential clients for its services and expertise
- Building and maintaining a network of contacts and relationships with businesses, consultants, contractors, developers, etc.
- Identifying and attending networking events, trade shows, industry seminars, etc.
Applicants Must Possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- 5+ years of professional sales experience
- 5+ years of experience in the architecture, engineering, construction or real estate industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of success in winning work
- Involvement in SMPS, Chamber, Rotary, AIA and other industry organizations
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Self-managed time off
Warehaus is a multi-disciplinary, award winning team of architects, designers and engineers built on four decades of technical know-how, diverse perspectives and a calling to collaborate. We are a team that works side by side with our clients to complement their expertise and create design solutions built on collective insights – it’s the foundation of who we are. Curious. Collaborative. Problem Solvers.