Business Development Professional
Warehaus is seeking an experienced and dynamic Business Development Professional to join our team. This position will play a key role in growing and developing qualifying leads for Warehaus in the regional territory through client relationship management, market positioning and sales. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious go-getter who communicates effectively with both prospects and team members with a proven track record of success winning work in the A/E industry.
- Strategically identifying sales opportunities in identified market areas
- Pursuing leads for new projects & filling the pipeline
- Cultivating relationships with key client decision makers
- Managing client relationships
- Tracking progress and success of BD efforts
- Collaborating with department directors
- Promoting Warehaus to potential clients for its services and expertise
- Building and maintaining a network of contacts and relationships with businesses, consultants, contractors, developers, etc.
- Attending networking events, trade shows, industry seminars, etc.
Applicants Must Possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- 5+ years of professional sales experience
- 5+ years of experience in the architecture, engineering, construction or real estate industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of success in winning work
- Involvement in SMPS, Chamber, Rotary, AIA and other industry organizations
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Self-managed time off
Warehaus is a multi-disciplinary, award winning team of architects, designers and engineers built on four decades of technical know-how, diverse perspectives and a calling to collaborate. We are a team that works side by side with our clients to complement their expertise and create design solutions built on collective insights – it’s the foundation of who we are. Curious. Collaborative. Problem Solvers.