Civil Site Designer
Warehaus is currently seeking to hire a Civil Site Designer to join our growing and dynamic Civil Engineering team in York, PA. Responsibilities of this position would include working through the documentation of the land development process to assist in successfully executing projects.
Applicants Must Possess the Minimum Following Requirements:
• 3+ years of professional experience producing land development plans for commercial, residential, industrial and institutional projects
• Proficient knowledge of stormwater management plans/regulations, E&S plans, etc.
• Proficiency working with Civil 3D
• Experience working with regulatory agencies and handling permitting requirements
• Firm understanding of the land development process
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, preferred but not required.
Warehaus is an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that it is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Competitive salary
- Self-managed time off