Warehaus is a multi-disciplinary, award winning team of architects, designers and engineers built on four decades of technical know-how, diverse perspectives and a calling to collaborate. We are a team that works side by side with our clients to complement their expertise and create design solutions built on collective insights – it’s the foundation of who we are. Curious. Collaborative. Problem Solvers.
Currently, Warehaus is seeking to hire a licensed Electrical Engineer to join our growing and dynamic MEP team in York, PA. Responsibilities of this position include coordination of design activities, successful project execution and client management.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of professional electrical engineering experience, working on various project types and scales
- 5+ years practicing as a licensed electrical engineer
- Proven success in managing and executing projects, working directly with clients and managing support staff
- Professional Engineer, required – preferably in Pennsylvania.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the National Electrical Code (NEC), International Building Code (IBC), and International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- Extensive knowledge of power distribution for commercial and industrial clients
- Extensive knowledge of commercial lighting and lighting control design
- Extensive knowledge of fire alarm, security, access control, structured cable, and CCTV systems
- Proficiency in Revit, CAD, Lighting Software, Arc Flash & Coordination Software, preferred
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Self-managed time off