Warehaus is currently seeking to hire an Electrical Engineer to join our growing and dynamic MEP team in York, PA. Responsibilities of this position include successful project execution and client management.
Applicants Must Possess:
- 6+ years of professional electrical engineering experience working on various project types and scales
- At least three years of proven success in executing projects, working with clients and managing support staff
- Professional Engineer preferred
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the National Electrical Code (NEC), International Building Code (IBC), and International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)
- Extensive knowledge of power distribution for commercial and industrial clients
- Extensive knowledge of commercial lighting and lighting control design
- Extensive knowledge of fire alarm, security, access control, structured cable, and CCTV systems
- Proficiency in Revit, CAD, Lighting Software, Arc Flash & Coordination Software, preferred
We are an interdisciplinary design firm with deep industrial roots. Our heritage is one of grit, and that drives us to create designs that work. We aren’t content just to give our clients what they ask for. We dig deep with them to uncover what they would want if they had known to ask for it. We craft each design so that is not only beautiful, but appropriate and efficient. We invest heavily in our culture so that our teams work with empathic understanding and strong purpose on every design.
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
• Company matched 401K
• Self-managed time off