Civil Site Designer
Warehaus is currently seeking to hire a Civil Site Designer to join our growing and dynamic Civil Engineering team in York, PA. Responsibilities of this position would include working through the documentation of the land development process to assist in successfully executing projects.
Applicants Must Possess the Minimum Following Requirements:
• 3+ years of professional experience producing land development plans for commercial, residential, industrial and institutional projects
• Proficient knowledge of stormwater management plans/regulations, E&S plans, etc.
• Proficiency working with Civil 3D
• Experience working with regulatory agencies and handling permitting requirements
• Firm understanding of the land development process
• Experience designing projects in PA required
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly/Annual Bonus Opportunities
- Flexible Work Environment
- Self-Managed Time Off
- 11 Annual Holidays (including week after Christmas)
- Medical Insurance – 2 competitive plan choices to fit your individual needs
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance – Paid in full by Warehaus
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance – Paid in full by Warehaus
- FSA Account
- 401K Retirement Plan, 100% Vested, Employer Match (Up to 4%)
- Tuition Reimbursement/Professional License Fees
- Employee Engagement Program with Monthly Monetary Rewards
- Company Store with Warehaus-Paid Stipends
Warehaus is an award-winning architecture, design and engineering firm based in York, Pennsylvania. The firm was originally founded in 1980 as Land Survey Consultants. Since then, the company has evolved to become a multi-disciplinary firm offering architecture, civil engineering and land planning, structural engineering, building sciences, and historic preservation. Warehaus’ work was recently recognized by the AIA Central Pennsylvania, awarding an Excellence in Design Award in 2022. To learn more about Warehaus, visit www.warehausae.com.
We are design partners who guide you through a collaborative experience with a common purpose, to deliver well-crafted solutions that benefit our clients, employees, shareholders, and communities.
To be the most trusted and respected design partner in our region by fostering an inclusive culture, committing to growth, and consistently delivering exceptional solutions with measurable results.
Conscience: I am accountable for my actions.
Collaboration: I am a partner.
Curiosity: I seek out knowledge so I can grow.
Conservation: I respect time, energy and resources.