Project Designer / Project Architect
Warehaus is a multi-disciplinary, award winning team of architects, designers and engineers driven by decades of technical know-how, diverse perspectives, and a calling to collaborate. We work side by side with our clients to complement their expertise and create design solutions built on collective insights and collaboration – it’s the foundation of who we are. We Listen. We Design. We Deliver.
Warehaus is seeking a Project Designer or Project Architect to join our studio in York, PA. As an integral member of our Architecture group, this role will be scaled to the level of experience of the applicant, as either a Project Designer or a Project Architect. This position will work closely with a team providing technical knowledge, project administration and adept execution of design tasks. If you enjoy working with a dynamic team of A/E professionals and are looking for your next challenge, then this is the position for you!
Project Designer Applicants Must Possess:
- • 3+ years of professional architectural experience working on projects ranging from large scale industrial, institutional and commercial architecture to small scale renovations and rehabilitations.
• Technical knowledge of building and accessibility codes
• Demonstrated commitment to sustainability through green design concepts
• Proficiency in Revit, CAD, SketchUp, and Adobe CS
Project Architect Applicants Must Possess all of the above, plus:
- 5+ years of professional architectural experience working on projects ranging from large scale industrial, institutional and commercial architecture to small scale renovations and rehabilitations.
- Proficiency executing successful detailing, documentation and construction administration of projects.
- Proficiency in design process project administration processes such as meeting minutes, design deliverable requirements, verbal/written communications with clients and subcontractors
- Proficiency with construction project administration processes such as shop drawing approvals, RFI’s, Punchlists, etc.
- Proficiency with varied local permitting processes, both on the local and state levels
Registered Architect (Pennsylvania license preferred) and LEED accreditation are not required, but considered a benefit to the role.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work life balance