Civil Project Manager
Warehaus is seeking an experienced Civil Project Manager to join our Studio in York, PA. The successful candidate will have at least five years of experience managing the land development and permitting process for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional projects.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Managing commercial, residential, industrial and institutional land development projects of various types and scales
- Building and maintaining high quality client relationships
- Managing project proposals, budgets, scopes and schedules
- Contract management
- Leading the required federal, state and municipal permitting processes
- Overseeing project execution from pre to post construction
- Oversees QA/QC process
- Coordinates tasks for project team and delegates items as necessary
- Coordination with subcontractors
- Serves as a mentor
Experience & Education required:
- 5+ years of professional experience in the following areas:
- Managing the land development process
- Working with budgets, contracts and project scopes
- Successful project execution
- Knowledge of regulatory agency and permitting processes
- Client management
- People management
- Experience managing projects in PA required
- Professional Engineer licensed in PA a plus
- Proficiency with Civil3D software, a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly/Annual Bonus Opportunities
- Flexible Work Environment
- Self-Managed Time Off
- 11 Annual Holidays (including week after Christmas)
- Medical Insurance – 2 competitive plan choices to fit your individual needs
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance – Paid in full by Warehaus
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance – Paid in full by Warehaus
- FSA Account
- 401K Retirement Plan, 100% Vested, Employer Match (Up to 4%)
- Tuition Reimbursement/Professional License Fees
- Employee Engagement Program with Monthly Monetary Rewards
- Company Store with Warehaus-Paid Stipends
Warehaus is an award-winning architecture, design and engineering firm based in York, Pennsylvania. The firm was originally founded in 1980 as Land Survey Consultants. Since then, the company has evolved to become a multi-disciplinary firm offering architecture, civil engineering and land planning, structural engineering, building sciences, and historic preservation. Warehaus’ work was recently recognized by the AIA Central Pennsylvania, awarding two Excellence in Design Awards in 2020. To learn more about Warehaus, visit www.warehausae.com.
We are design partners who guide you through a collaborative experience with a common purpose, to deliver well-crafted solutions that benefit our clients, employees, shareholders, and communities.
To be the most trusted and respected design partner in our region by fostering an inclusive culture, committing to growth, and consistently delivering exceptional solutions with measurable results.
Conscience: I am accountable for my actions.
Collaboration: I am a partner.
Curiosity: I seek out knowledge so I can grow.
Conservation: I respect time, energy and resources.
Leave a Reply