Warehaus is seeking an experienced Structural Designer to join our Studio in York, PA. The successful candidate will provide the design modeling, drafting, and drawing production for engineering projects with the goal to enhance their personal skill sets and learn the technical aspect of structural design. This role works closely within a team, including architectural project managers and project engineers, to deliver quality design within the budget, scope, and schedule of the project. Structural responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing structural models, and creating documents utilizing Revit.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Producing construction drawings
- Collecting field information
- Reviewing shop drawings
- Performing QA/QC
- Following Warehaus organization standards, including file management and drawing asset management
- Maintaining accurate and thorough design files for reference purposes
- Managing design projects within allotted timelines and budgets
- Coordinating with internal team and external subconsultants
- Accepting daily changes in priorities and with willingness to investigate design alternates
- Staying up-to-date on current regulations to ensure that designs meet requirements
- Developing technical skills
- 5+ years’ structural design/production experience preferred
- Proficient with Revit
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly/Annual Bonus Opportunities
- Flexible Work Environment
- Self-Managed Time Off
- 11 Annual Holidays (including week after Christmas)
- Medical Insurance – 3 competitive plan choices to fit your individual needs
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance – Paid in full by Warehaus
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance – Paid in full by Warehaus
- FSA Account
- 401K Retirement Plan, 100% Vested, Employer Match (Up to 4%)
- Tuition Reimbursement/Professional License Fees
- Employee Engagement Program with Monthly Monetary Rewards
- Company Store with Warehaus-Paid Stipends
Warehaus is an award-winning architecture, design and engineering firm based in York, Pennsylvania. The firm was originally founded in 1980 as Land Survey Consultants. Since then, the company has evolved to become a multi-disciplinary firm offering architecture, civil engineering and land planning, structural engineering, building sciences, and historic preservation. Warehaus’ work was recently recognized by the AIA Central Pennsylvania, awarding an Excellence in Design Award in 2022. To learn more about Warehaus, visit www.warehausae.com.
We are design partners who guide you through a collaborative experience with a common purpose, to deliver well-crafted solutions that benefit our clients, employees, shareholders, and communities.
To be the most trusted and respected design partner in our region by fostering an inclusive culture, committing to growth, and consistently delivering exceptional solutions with measurable results.
Conscience: I am accountable for my actions.
Collaboration: I am a partner.
Curiosity: I seek out knowledge so I can grow.
Conservation: I respect time, energy and resources.